GIC T&R Co. ltd., . EASY ORDERING PROCEDURE AND BASIC BUYER-SELLER AGREEMENT
- 1.MEMBER’S REGISTRATION:
- You need to apply and become a member of GIC Myanmar Food Store in order to use the service.
We accept registrations through telephone & website Membership registration is free of charge. Members will be able to purchase our products and receive various information services.
- 2.HOW TO USE THE SYSTEM:
- You will be able to start using the system after completing registration. Orders could be made through Website, Phone or Skype.
TEL : 03-6240-9430
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype : gictandr
Operation Hours Through Telephone: Mon.- Fri. 9:00-18:00 Sat, Sun & National Holidays: Closed
Ordering after Business Hours : Orders could be made from website. In this case, orders will be conducted during the business hours of next day.
- 3.PRICE OF MERCHANDISE：
- Price of merchandises are listed on our Merchandise Website. The prices indicated are excluded of delivery fees.
These charges are to be paid separately by the member accordingly.
- 4.PAYMENT OF MERCHANDISES & MERCHANDISE DELIVERY：
- BANK REMITTANCE
Remittance of the total sum of purchased goods including delivery fees, etc., can remit to the following accounts upon order:
Bank Remittance: Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ – Akihabara Branch(626) : Futsuu Account : 3072554
- 5.REQUEST FOR RETURN OF GOODS/REIMBURSEMENT DUE TO MEMBER’S OWN FAULT(WRONG ORDERS MADE ITSELF):
- Refund & reimbursement ： We will not be accepting unless the members have been contacted & informed us on the day of arrival where the merchandise arrived. Any demands for refunds & reimbursement requests by the customer after receiving of the goods that are not informed to GIC Myanmar Food Store will not be accepted. Fees and other charges that may occur necessarily for the reimbursement will be paid by the member/s. Please contact us for further details in terms of refund and reimbursement.
- 6.REFUND& REIMBURSEMENT DUE TO MISDELIVERY,QUALITY DETERIORATION OF MERCHANDISE,ETC.,OR FAULT DONE BY GIC MYANMAR FOOD STORE:
- Refund & reimbursement due to misdelivery of goods, quality deterioration of merchandises, and other negligence done by GIC Myanmar Store’s part will be accepted within 7 days upon arrival of merchandises. In this case, the cost of delivery for the reimbursement, and other expenses will be charged to GIC Myanmar Food Store’s own expense. We will not accept any refunds or reimbursement after 7 days upon arrival of merchandises. Please contact us for further details.
- 7.DAMAGED MERCHANDISES DURING DELIVERY:
- There are some occasions that some merchandises are damaged during delivery, Please always check your merchandises upon arrival. If you find any damaged merchandises, please inform the delivery staff directly. Upon confirmation, the delivery staff will sign as proof confirming the fact of damages done to the merchandises. Please contact us after this procedure. If the delivery staff is not present at the time you discovered the damaged merchandise, please call the delivery company immediately to get their confirmation and signature. Please be careful not to forget their confirmation and signature because you may not be able to get replacement/reimbursement of the damaged goods.
- 8.REASONS FOR CANCELLATION OF RECORD, REJECTION AND DECLINE CUSTOMER’S ORDER BY GIC MYANMAR FOOD STORE:
- 1) Providing wrong/false information being registrant such as Name, Address, Telephone No., Allowing other buyers/clients to use his/her registered personal record at GIC Myanmar Food Store to purchase items, will result to cancellation of registration. GIC Myanmar Food Store has the right to ban the client for violating the policy.
2) Creating Problem/annoyance to the company. (a. Cancellation of purchased orders after confirmation without valid reason. b. Non-payment of delivered goods.)
3) GIC Myanmar Food Store reserves the right to REJECT or APPROVE any application for registration, purchase orders by its own prerogative.
- 9.MUTUALLY AGREED COURT OF JUSTICE:
- Disagreement or any violation between the two parties based on this TERMS OF AGREEMENT will be processed and brought forth to the LOCAL TOKYO COURT OF JUSTICE to be judged by the LOCAL TOKYO COURT OF JUSTICE. INDICATION OF REGISTRATION REQUIRED UNDER THE SPECIAL MERCHANDISE & COMMERCE LAW.